CopyBoss is committed to safeguarding and preserving your privacy.
This policy is updated from time to time – so please review this Policy regularly.
In running and maintaining this website, the following data may be collected and processed about you:
- Information about your use of this site including details of your visits – such as pages viewed and resources you access (this information includes traffic data, location data, and other communication data).
- Information you provide when communicating by any means.
Cookies provide information regarding the computer used by a visitor. Cookies may be used where appropriate to gather information about your computer to assist in improving this website.
Information about your general internet use may be gathered by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
The “Cookies Request” button can be found on this site’s homepage.
Use of Your Information
Information collected from you is used to provide copywriting services to you. In addition to this the information may be used for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to this website and services provided.
Disclosing Your Information
Your personal information will never be revealed to any other party other than in accordance with the circumstances detailed below:
- In the event of this business being sold (information passes to the buyer).
- Any legal requirement by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, you have the right to access any information held relating to you. Please note that a fee may be charged to cover costs incurred by providing you with the information.
Tel: 07738715520 / 0151 281 8961
Or write to:
17 Pensarn Rd
Liverpool L13 2BH